Too busy in your daily schedule but still want to eat some freshly baked food to calm your craving? What about trying some likewise 5 minutes baking recipes? You can enjoy many quick recipes to treat yourself, even if you are short of time. Let’s have a look at such ready to eat in 5-minute baking crafts.
Mug Cake: 5 Minute Baking
This 5 minute mug cake is an all-time mid-night favorite recipe that you, therefore, can bake for even the small birthday surprise or treat your sweet tooth.
- 4 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp. self-rising flour
- One medium-sized egg
- 3-4 drops of vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Nuts (optional)
- Grab a wide mug and mix all the ingredients in it before mixing them thoroughly to get a uniform consistency.
- You can microwave it for 2-minutes or bake it in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 350 F.
- You can also add nuts, raisins, and chocolate chunks for more taste to your 5-minute mug cake.
Pie Crust Biscuits:
There is no better option than making these quick cookies to serve your guest in no time.
- Pie crust sheet
- Topping of choice
- Icing Sugar
- Fruit Mix
- Cut 3″x3″ pieces of pie crust and also place them in the cupcake molds. Press them to get a make the sheet thin.
- Bake them for 5 minutes in a preheated oven. Take out the crispy base and top with cream cheese, buttercream, or moreover any topping you like.
Unlike the usual pizza, it does not have the bread; it is still as tasty as the pizza pie.
- ¾ cup grated cheese
- 2 tbsp. pizza sauce
- ¼ cup onion chunks
- 1 medium tomato
- 4 bread slices
- 10 olives chopped
- ¼ cup bell pepper slices
- Press the bread pieces with the help of a rolling pin and likewise apply pizza sauce on each piece.
- Spread onions, bell pepper, also tomato slices on it and top with the cheese.
- Sprinkle the oregano and olive over the top and bake for 5-8 minutes and serve.
Potato Boats: 5 Minute Baking
Either you’re a kid or an adult, you must love potatoes. Trying out potato boats is even full, as you can also customize the filling.
- 5-6 partially boiled potatoes
- ½ tsp mixed herb
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- Sausage or chicken pieces (optional)
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Make a cut in potatoes and scoop it out with a spoon’s help to make space for fillings.
- Combine the ingredients minus the cheese and fill the hollow potatoes with them.
- Top with a lot of cheese and bake for around 5 minutes.
French Toast dessert: 5 Minute Baking
French toasts make a very healthy and fulfilling breakfast. Even if you are short of time, don’t worry, put all things together in your oven in the meanwhile get ready and enjoy the fresh meal.
- 4 bread slices
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Medium size eggs
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup Condense milk
- Take a small bowl and mix eggs, sugar, and milk in it.
- Dip the bread slices in it and line them on a greased baking tray and moreover pour the remaining mixture in the tray over the bread slices.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes and serve by pouring condensed milk.
Whether you are craving for a sweet dish or some spicy food, there are endless options that you can likewise try to make in more or less 5-minute baking crafts. Don’t let your taste buds suffer and enjoy your meal in 5 minutes.