Do you know what the easiest way to kill your anxiety and tiredness after a hectic day is? Well, you can do it simply by ending your day with a sweet dish of your choice. Sweet recipes help our brain to release happy hormones; that’s why we feel much relaxed after eating a dessert. So, let see quick and easy recipes with you that will make your day.
Ice-cream kolaches: Sweet Recipes
We all love chilled ice-cream but this time let’s make cookies out of them:
- 4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups butter at room temperature
- 1-pint ice cream of choice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Jam or berry sauce for topping.
- Blend together the butter and ice cream in a bowl with the help of an electric beater. Add sugar and flour to it and again mix them well.
- Let it refrigerate for around 2-3 hours or until this batter is easy to handle. Take out and roll into ½ inch thick sheet. Cut these into 2×2 inch squares. Put a tsp of jam or berry sauce on it and overlap two opposite sides and let the other remain open.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes at 350O F and allow them to cool.
Peanut Butter Cup trifle:
Trifles are the favorite to kids as well as adults, and this peanut butter cup trifle in one easy recipe that everyone will love.
- 4 ounces chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 12-ounce whipping cream
- 8-ounce small peanut butter cups
- 1 cup small fruit cake cut into pieces
- Whip the cream and the custard mix in a bowl and let it set in the refrigerator for a while.
- Take a serving bowl and line the bowl with the pieces of fruit cake and soak them in milk.
- Add half of the cream and pudding mix to it and top with the peanut butter cups. Again, repeat the layering. Chill it in the refrigerator to serve.
Chocolate Banana Bundles: Sweet Recipes
Now it’s time to take your puff pastry experience likewise to an advanced level by trying the chocolate banana bundles.
- 2 tsp butter
- Two ripe bananas
- 4-ounce chocolate
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Vanilla ice-cream optional
- Take the puff pastry sheet and also slice it into rectangular sheets of the size of a banana.
- Slice the bananas lengthwise and place each slice on a sheet.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and fold to cover the bananas.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 300 F and therefore serve to top with chocolate and ice-cream.
Pecan Caramel Candies:
Make your candies more presentable and serve them to even your guests by following this simple recipe:
- 30 pretzels
- 15 pecans
- 5-6-ounce caramel candies
- Grease a baking tray and place each pretzel apart from the other on the tray.
- Place one candy on each pretzel and bake them for 4-5 minutes.
- Take it out and press half pecan on the top of each candy to flatten it. Allow it to cool and store in an airtight jar.
Chocolate Mousse: Sweet Recipes
This chocolate mousse recipe is and full of taste that once you try it, your kids will ask you to retry the recipe:
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup chocolate
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 egg yolk beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lastly, 1 tbsp. sugar
- Add chocolate and milk in a saucepan and melt it on low flame. Add the yolk to this melted chocolate and simmer for 2-3 minutes, remove the flame and, moreover, allow it to cool.
- Whip the cream in a big bowl and add vanilla extract to it. Now add the chocolate sauce and again beat until you get soft peaks.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve chilled by topping with chocolate sauce.
You have to try these easy to make recipes as they are very tasty and also less time-consuming. So, treat yourself effortlessly by following these delicious recipes.