Are you the one whose love for freshly moist banana bread results in experimenting with different baking recipes? Well if you are then you must try to bake banana bread as it’s the best thing you can ever make. You can take it in breakfast or serve it as teatime snack whatever you do out of it this bread loaf perfectly fits in. As it is a bread with the goodness of a classic cake texture and taste. So, let’s have a look at the detail of making this tasty.
Ingredients: Bake Banana Bread
For baking a fresh loaf of banana bread, you need:
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup chopped mixed nuts (optional)
- Oil for greasing
Following these 7 simple steps you will get a freshly baked banana bread just like the one from your favorite bakery:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F for 10-15 minutes. Take a loaf pan of size 8 x 5 inch and grease them. Line with the butter paper and again oil it and set aside.
- Place butter at room temperature and whisk it to get a soft texture. Now add sugar to it and also blend to get a foamy texture. (This will help you to get a fluffier cake like texture in the bread)
- Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl. Mash them with the help of fork into fine paste or likewise chunky blend depending on the texture of the bread you want. If you want a smooth bread make a fine paste or blend them.
Mixture Method: Bake Banana Bread
- Take a bowl and crack eggs into it and whisk them. Add vanilla extract and milk to it and beat them all to get a smooth mixture.
- Now add this mixture gradually to the butter and sugar mix with continuous mixing.
- In another bowl sift the dry ingredients i.e. salt, baking soda and flour and cinnamon powder.
- Again, add it to the batter and mix with the help of a spatula. Take care that no lumps form in this mixing process.
- After you have thoroughly mixed the batter add nuts to the mix and carefully fold them into it with the help of spatula.
- Now pour the batter to the loaf mold and tap it on the counter to remove the air bubbles and to smooth out the surface of the batter.
- Bake the loaf in oven for around 60-65 minutes or until you get a caramelized crumbly crust.
- The baking time may vary so it’s better to check whether your bread is ready after 50 minutes of baking.
- Take the loaf pan out and let it rest on the counter for at least 10 minutes.
- You can rest the bread at room temperature for a week by placing in wrapping foil or you can freeze it for around 3 months.
So, enjoy the crumbly brown crust and light colour fluffy centered bread with the help of this amazing recipe. You can cut the loaf into fine slices and serve it with cream cheese or honey and banana chunks topping.