We all may be in quarantine, but if the barbecue is on your mind, then go for it. We have for your different types of barbecue meals you should try. From sticky chicken to the sweet and spicy Hawaiian BBQ, you and your family are in for a treat.
Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken:
A grill, chicken, and pineapple make a great combination any day of the year. Its sweet, sticky, spicy, and also everything nice. Moreover, it’s fulfilling and has packed the nutritional value as well. The ingredients include:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- A can of pineapple (keep the juice)
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of garlic
- One red bell pepper cut into slices
- 2 zucchini
- A handful of green onions
- Prep the grill and place four foil wrapper on the counter
- Divide the chicken, veggies, and pineapple and secondly place them on the four foils
- Combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic and BBQ sauce in a bowl
- Spoon two tsp of the sauce on each of the foils but set aside some for later
- Now it’s time to grill the foil packs for fifteen minutes
- Keep brushing the contents with BBQ sauce and sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Pork Ribs: barbecue meals
Pork ribs are a winner and pack the flavor punch we all crave. The process of making the ribs is easy, and furthermore the sauce is succulent enough to take you on a heavenly ride. You need:
- 1.5 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp of garlic
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of onion (minced)
- 1/4 cup of steak sauce
- pork ribs (10 lbs)
- 1 tsp of pepper sauce
- ½ tsp of ground cloves
- Mix the ingredients in a pan and stir well
- Next, pour the marinade (set some aside) and the ribs in a bag
- Once they are well mixed, refrigerate it for 6-8 hours.
- Next, grill the ribs for twenty minutes on each side and brush the BBQ mix on them from time to time.
- Once they are cooked to perfection, take them off and serve!
- Grill the pork ribs on the BBQ grill, which is likewise covered over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes on each side. Baste the ribs with some the extra marinade sauce.
BBQ Chicken Wings:
Kids love BBQ wings in every shape and form, and moreover these baked goodies are healthy as well. These wings are also ideal for BBQ parties and make excellent appetizers.
- 32 pieces of chicken wings
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1.5 cups of BBQ sauce
- Heat the oven the set its temperature to 375 before preparing the baking tray with paper
- Mix the chicken wings with oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl
- Place the wings to the baking tray and also bake them for sixty minutes
- Toss the wings in the BBQ sauce and then place them back in the oven for four minutes
- Serve while hot and crispy.
All three recipes have the taste, flavor, and delicious your heart requires. Not to mention, barbecue meals are always fun to prepare and share. So, get up and start barbecuing.