Is there anyone who doesn’t like bread and its counterparts? Bread is always on the menu no matter what, and are you interested in making homemade bread recipes? We have for you bread recipes you can easily bake any day anytime!
Simple Bread Machine: Easy Homemade Bread
This easy bake bread makes you want more with each fluffy milky bite. The result is a cloud of airy dough that’s too hard to resist. You need a bread machine for this recipe and:
- 2.5 tsp dry yeast
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- Take a wide pan and pour in the water, add the oil, flour, salt and sugar
- Make a well and toss in the yeast before placing the pan in the bread machine
- Turn on the cycle and let it cook until a soft creamy and buttery bread is at your disposal.
Wholemeal Soda Bread
when it comes to storing goodies, we all know they can be full of preservatives and salt. Why not make some at home when the recipe is so easy? You require:
- 450g all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- Extra flour for dusting
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 75g mix of sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, and golden linseed
- 150ml pot of natural yogurt
- Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees and moreover lining a baking tray with baking paper
- Take a bowl and mix in the seeds with the bicarbonate soda, flour, and salt before stirring
- Next mix the treacle and yogurt before adding to the dry batter
- Knead and mix for five to ten minutes as it becomes sticky and soft
- Place on a flat surface, and make a round ball of the batter
- Sprinkle flour on top if it’s too sticky before placing it in the baking pan
- Bake for thirty minutes, and when its golden brown, take it out and serve!
Hedgehog Rolls: Easy Homemade Bread
This one is for the kids as it’s fun to make and has all the right ingredients. The rolls are creamy, delightful, and not to mention visually pleasing. To make some, you need:
- 500g pack of bread mix
- 25g butter
- Flour for sprinkling
- 12 raisins
- 6 fresh almonds
- Firstly, mix the bread mix and butter in a bowl thoroughly before letting it chill aside for 5-7 minutes
- Next, divide the batter into 5-6 pieces and add flour on it thoroughly. Then roll the pieces out into circular circles with the help of your hands before rolling them into balls
- With the help of little ones draw and shape the rolls into hedgehogs before setting them aside
- Line a baking tray with paper and preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Place the rolls into the tray and also sprinkle raisins on top with the almonds and bake for 15 minutes
- When they are golden and done, take them out and serve.
These bread recipes will make you happy and buzzing in no time. The recipes may be easy to make but are full of tasty surprise, so let’s begin!