Who wouldn’t like to grab a glass of hot chocolate in the cold weather after a hectic day of work likewise from some favorite place? It is an excellent combination of taste and also an aroma that everyone enjoys. How would it be if you get the homemade hot chocolate just like that you get at a restaurant? So today, we bring a few creamy hot chocolate recipes that you must try to amaze your family.
Kahlua Homemade Hot Chocolate:
If you want to regain the energy and moreover make yourself warm in the cold weather, you must try Kahlua Hot chocolate. For making it you will need:
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1.5 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp. Kahlua Coffee
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Lastly Caramel, Marshmallow and chocolate syrup for serving
- Take a small saucepan and pour milk, cocoa powder, and therefore Kahlua coffee in it with continuous stirring on low flame.
- Add sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the flame and serve immediately.
We all like the center filled peanut butter chocolate, what about trying out peanut butter hot chocolate?
- 2 cups of milk
- Secondly, ½ cup melted chocolate
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Whipping cream for garnishing
- Boil the milk in a saucepan on low flame, then also add buttermilk, sugar, and chocolate to it.
- Cook to get a smooth consistency with continuous stirring.
- Pour into mugs decorate with cream and peanut sauce to serve.
French Hot Chocolate:
It is a breath-taking combination of freshly whipped cream, sugar, and furthermore chocolate. And for making it in your kitchen, you will need:
- 2 Cups of milk
- 10 oz. dark chocolate
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Whipping cream for topping
- Take a saucepan and add milk and sugar in it. Cook them at low heat until it starts bubbling. At this point, add cream and remove the flame.
- Add chopped chocolate to it and mix well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour into glass or mugs and serve.
Red Velvet :
Does the red velvet hot chocolate flavor surprise you? Then it would help if you tried it out to get more surprised. The ingredients are:
- ½ tsp red food color
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 80 grams of chocolate
- 1 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 250 ml of milk
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a bowl. Melt it with the help of a double boiling technique by likewise placing it on a saucepan full of boiling water.
- Once melted, add milk, maple syrup, and food color to it with continuous stirring.
- Remove from the double boiler and pour it in mugs. Top with the whipping cream and icing sugar and serve.
Cinnamon Homemade Hot Chocolate:
Owing to many health benefits, we add cinnamon to a number of drinks, even tea, and coffee. Adding it to hot chocolate will elevate the taste and therefore give it a superb aroma.
- 2 cups of milk
- 5 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Mix spice for garnishing
- Pour milk in a saucepan and cook it on low flame until it begins to steam out.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon powder, and cocoa powder to it and also keep on stirring. Cook until it gets thick and then removes the flame.
- Pour the hot cocoa into mugs top with the cream and garnish with the spice to serve.
These five creamy hot chocolate recipes are amazing. One taste of this sweet hot chocolate and you will be hooked.