Have you ever tried a vegan pie? Are you looking for the perfect pumpkin vegan pie recipe? Pumpkin vegan pie crust is an incredibly delicious dessert, which is ideal for holidays or a weekend. The pie is a unique American dish which you won’t found anywhere else quite easily. It is not super or sickly sweet but is a wonderfully textured and amazing flavor profile. It means it is safe for you to have a big slice of this pie in your mouth. The vegan pumpkin pie recipe which we have for you is perfectly creamy and rich. It takes not more than one hour to make it.
Ingredients To Found:
These ingredients are simple, fresh and have the right amount of sugar, spice, and everything nice
- Vegan pie crust (uncooked, 1)
- Pureed Pumpkin (1 can, 15 ounces)
- Salt (1/2 tsp.)
- Coconut milk (full fat, ¾ cup)
- Pumpkin pie spice (3 tsp.)
- Brown sugar (150g)
- Vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
- Maple syrup (1/4 cup)
- Cornstarch (1/4 cup)
How To Make: Vegan Pie Recipe
- You will begin by preheating the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Put every marinating ingredient in a blender and blend them perfectly until they become smooth.
- Pour out the blended mixture over the uncooked pie crust and smooth it with a spoon’s help.
- In an oven, bake it for 50 minutes. After removing it from the oven, it will still be quite wobbly in its center. Relax, it will firm up when it becomes cool so, it’s outstanding.
- On a counter, allow it to cool down and place the complete set in a fridge. Leave it overnight until chilled completely or for at least 4 hours.
- Finally, decorate the delicious pie according to your liking and serve it with whipped coconut cream.
- You can leave the leftovers in a fridge by covering them and eat them later on whenever you are hungry. The vegan pie recipe is versatile and can last for up to one week.
Advantage of Using A Vegan Pie Crust:
Making the crust is probably the hardest part of any pumpkin vegan pie recipe. Even expert chefs find it difficult to make it. Once you have made the pie crust, then making the rest of the pumpkin pie is ridiculously easy. Hence going for a readymade vegan pie crust (but uncooked) is a good move as it will save your effort and time. Coconut oil pie crust is also a good option that you can go for. You can utilize that time and effort of yours in making the pie’s filling or whipped coconut cream.
Vegan Mushroom Pie:
In simple and short words, a vegan pumpkin pie is a no-fuss fall and healthy dessert. It is most popular amongst the Americans and is served traditionally all over America. The recipe which we talked about uses all the gluten free, vegan-friendly, and moreover nutritious ingredients. So, you don’t have to worry about your health while trying this pie. We also included cornstarch and coconut oil in place of regular eggs and milk to make sure it is eatable by vegans. Enjoy your holidays with this creamy and perfect treat.